Welcome to Dutchrubbermen.nl. This is our first post on the new website, please come back for more news later!
- Following our organization group meeting today, this announcement is to update you on the Dutch Rubbermen Team’s approach to the COVID-19 developments and the upcoming Dutch Rubbermen Weekend. We have kept a close watch on the developments in the Netherlands, the advice from our health services and the measures taken by our government. The advise for social distancing continues, events and gatherings for which organisers would normally be required to apply for a permit or notify the authorities are banned until June 1st and all other gatherings are banned until at least April 6th. Under these circumstances we have unanimously decided that the responsible thing to do is to cancel the 2020 Dutch Rubbermen Weekend and look forward to 2021. This includes the cancellation of the Mr Rubber NL elections for 2020. Our decision was motivated foremost with everyones health in mind. Furthermore we feel that we currently can not guarantee to host a successful event which you expect from us. We will take the time and opportunity to organize alternative events, online socials, quizes and other e-activities that we are currently brainstorming. We hope to update you in the coming weeks with what we plan to offer the community. For all of you that had already booked tickets, our treasurer will be in touch with you directly on refunding your payments. We wish you all the best, stay safe and healthy. We hope to see you all online and at the first safe opportunity for an event in person. DRUM Team
- Message on Covid-19 Dear All, Further to recent announcements we have convened as the working group for the Dutch Rubbermen Weekend and have unanimously agreed that we will continue to work on bringing you the best weekend possible in line with the dates already announced. We do not know what the future holds but we hope to still bring you an amazing weekend in May! There will be a final decision made on the weekend on the 20th April, if the situation has not changed the decision may be made to cancel the weekend at that point. If we do cancel the weekend on the 20th April we guarantee a full refund to anyone who has already booked tickets. If the worst happens after that point and a late cancelation of the weekend occurs we will do our best to refund to the extent possible considering we will have made irreversible costs by then. We will continue to monitor the situation and give updates when possible. Kind regards DRUM Team
- Dear All, As per the guidance given and after serious consideration we feel we have no choice but to cancel the March Rubber Social. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we will continue to monitor the situation for further events. Kind regards DRUM Team
- Happy New Year to all our shiny guys and girls out there!!!
- We hope that everyone at Zwolle Pride 2019 has a great day tomorrow!!